OrionCraft Forum (Previously SkyCraft)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OrionCraft Forum (Previously SkyCraft)

The Official Forum for MC Server OrionCraft.

+16
deathkiller100
jonathannitro10
OverLordXIII
mattiec123
Deep Reaver
w33n33s
darley14
chocolateboy567
mesh3lking
linkcap
flakmer
warriortoast81
MightyMackinac
LewisC123
CodyFlys
DimeRhyme
20 posters

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS!

Deep Reaver

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS!

Post  Deep Reaver Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Age- 21
    Minecraft Username- DeepReaver
    Time Played MC- one year
    Mic- yes but not a whole lot
    About Yourself in MC- I built things, i enjoy exploration and building with friends that is really all there is to it.
    Reason YOU should be Ranked- i am a builder, i enjoy marking things and limitations are not conducive to that. I have helped with the lord of the rings project on minecraft in the past and working on other servers is very nice from time to time.

Last edited by Deep Reaver on Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DimeRhyme
    DimeRhyme
    Admin

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! - Page 2 Empty Re: Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS!

Post  DimeRhyme Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Deep Reaver wrote:Age- 21
    Minecraft Username- Deep Reaver
    Time Played MC- one year
    Mic- yes but not a whole lot
    About Yourself in MC- I built things, i enjoy exploration and building with friends that is really all there is to it.
    Reason YOU should be Ranked- i am a builder, i enjoy marking things and limitations are not conducive to that. I have helped with the lord of the rings project on minecraft in the past and working on other servers is very nice from time to time.
    Hey, sorry to tell you, but your name is not working for some reason. Please edit your post.
    Deep Reaver

Post  Deep Reaver Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:37 pm

edited
    DimeRhyme
    DimeRhyme
    Admin

Post  DimeRhyme Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Deep Reaver wrote:edited
    We will Rank you next time you visit our server.
    Congrats!
    mattiec123

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! - Page 2 Empty reply

Post  mattiec123 Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Hi
    I am 14 years old
    My Minecraft username is mattiec123
    I have played minecraft for about 17 months
    Have mic yes
    in minecraft i am a very good citizen helping people and creating amazing builds.
    If i were ranked i could make cool builds and help people i think that i am great at finding good solutons and i could also make a good admin or moderator
    thanks mattiec123 Question Surprised cheers Very Happy Razz
    mvp_reco

Post  mvp_reco Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Hi
    im 14 years old
    my username on minecraft is mvp_recon
    I have had minecraft for about 18 months now
    i have a microphone
    Minecraft has always been my favourite game i build random but cool stuff off the top of my head and i will help people i need and anyone who needs it basically.

hope i help you one day
    from
    mvp_recon Very Happy Very Happy
    OverLordXIII

Post  OverLordXIII Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Age- 25
    Minecraft Username- OverLordXIII
    Time Played MC- 1 month
    Mic- yes/no Yes but not a big talker
    About Yourself in MC- Like to build stuff that come to mind and pretty much keeps to myself
    Reason YOU should be Ranked- Looking for a layed back place to build and explore hastle free
    jonathannitro10

Post  jonathannitro10 Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Age-10 Mc name-jonathannitro10 Mc time-2 years mic-yes about me-im trustable im a dog lover i am helpful) (why i should be ranked- i can be trusted i dont overpower i dont ban i ban when its ok or a griefer or something inportant i build things alot)
    deathkiller100

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! - Page 2 Empty Thomas [Deathkiller100] Rank Application

Post  deathkiller100 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Age- I am 12 years of age. (Please do not under-estimate me because of my age Crying or Very sad

Minecraft Username- deathkiller100

Time Played MC- About one year but maybe a little less than that.

Mic- yes/no Yes, I do happen to have a mic. And Skype. And Teamspeak 3.

About Yourself in MC- I am a very skilled artisan when it comes to Minecraft. My experience has made me very skilled in building, crafting, and alchemy. I helped build the spawn of the server. I also know most of the crafting recipes and can be a fairly good alchemist. I am very good at running a server, as I previously operated on and built their spawn and created the regulations

Reason YOU should be Ranked- I believe that I should be ranked up from my current rank because I helped build the spawn city (showing that I have a good building and work ethic. I also am very trustworthy and will not destroy anything I am not permitted to. Nor will I break any of the regulations given to me at any times. Basically, I will do almost anything you tell me to.

I probably don't sound like such of a good moderator, but I can be very friendly to the members and moderators of the server! I hope that you consider me as a tribute of your server. Thank you for reading my post.
    jacob1996renaud

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! - Page 2 Empty Application

Post  jacob1996renaud Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Age-15
    Minecraft Username-jacob1996renaud
    Time Played MC- 1 Year
    Mic- yes/no sadly no Sad
    About Yourself in MC- I have fun with others, and can make cool stuff (eg. pixel art, hidden doors...)
    Reason YOU should be Ranked-I've had alot of experience with servers, and never grief.
    jac0822

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! - Page 2 Empty My Request

Post  jac0822 Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Age-14
    Minecraft ign: jac0822
    Time Played MC: 6 monthsish
    Mic: Mhm
    About urself: I love MC, i play it a lot. I like to build and interact with others. I would liek this to be the first step of a possible Partnership!
    Reason: I never griefed, never will, and I have lots of xp with mc. I like to build and interact with other players.
    L33TB34T

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! - Page 2 Empty Aoolication Form

Post  L33TB34T Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Age- 13
    Minecraft Username- T3HL33TB34T
    Time Played MC- Three years including classic. 2 counting alpha, beta, and actual.
    Mic- yes, but its a pile of shit on teamspeak, I don't know why though....
    About Yourself in MC- Not much to say other then I like the idea of self sufficient living and kicking ass every once and a while.
    Reason YOU should be Ranked- All reasons are the same, Oh derp I want moderator! oh derp I want member. so should mine be any different? all I truly want it for is the basic commands... Like /tell and /sethome, though I never checked /sethome... and So that I can get guests to shut the hell up and go apply here.
    IonicMiner
    IonicMiner

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! - Page 2 Empty IonicMiner

Post  IonicMiner Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Age - 15
    username - IonicMiner
    time played - around 2 months
    I like to have fun, mine and other stuff Very Happy
    I would like to have fun with other people, help the economy on the server and trade, mostly to have fun and, help the server
    MIC YES
    Merata

Post  Merata Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:35 am

Age-15
    Minecraft Username-Merata
    Time Played MC-about a year
    Mic- yeas, but it depends it itl work or not, its a stupid mic
    About Yourself in MC-I love to farm! I love to interact with players, build, help others out
    Reason YOU should be Ranked- I think i should get ranked cause minecraft is an extroardinary game and its just a blast to play with other players, since i farm, i give my food and what not to the other players for free. So ya i hope i get accepted:)...p.s. im a girl
    elmo_is_

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! - Page 2 Empty Mod App--- Hey DimeRhyme

Post  elmo_is_ Sun May 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Age- 14
    Minecraft Username- elmo_is_awesome
    Time Played MC- About 2 hours every day
    Mic- yes/no YES
    About Yourself in MC- Well, me in a nutshell, I am good a pvp, building, and I'm trustworthy Smile
    Reason YOU should be Ranked- Well, I think that if I join, I could help the server. I have accounts everywhere so I can advertise it, and I have many great ideas for new buildings and all of that. I would make a great edition!
    mikelego35

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! - Page 2 Empty staff

Post  mikelego35 Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Age- 15
    Minecraft Username- mikelego34
    Time Played MC- 2 years
    Mic- no not working ill get it fixed
    About Yourself in MC- ireally like to build and help
    Reason YOU should be Ranked- becouse i want to make sure people dont get griefed and i want to build to my hearts content and i will only ban after 5 kicks and i only kick acording to the rules

thanks again i hpe i get staff Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
    mikelego35

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! - Page 2 Empty mic

Post  mikelego35 Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:35 am

got a spare mic im all good

mikelego34
    Camwows69

Post  Camwows69 Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:02 am

Age-14
    Minecraft Username- Camwows
    Time Played MC- since the time i told you
    Mic- yes/no yes
    About Yourself in MC- im amazing
    Reason YOU should be Ranked- Im just the best around aint nothing ever going to keep you down cause your the best around.
    Camwows69

Post  Camwows69 Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:06 am

Camwows69 wrote:Age-14
    Minecraft Username- Camwows
    Time Played MC- since the time i told you
    Mic- yes/no yes i has mike in my basement
    About Yourself in MC- im amazing
    Reason YOU should be Ranked- Im just the best around aint nothing ever going to keep you down cause your the best around.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:42 pm