OrionCraft Forum (Previously SkyCraft)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OrionCraft Forum (Previously SkyCraft)

The Official Forum for MC Server OrionCraft.

+16
deathkiller100
jonathannitro10
OverLordXIII
mattiec123
Deep Reaver
w33n33s
darley14
chocolateboy567
mesh3lking
linkcap
flakmer
warriortoast81
MightyMackinac
LewisC123
CodyFlys
DimeRhyme
20 posters

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS!

DimeRhyme
    DimeRhyme
    Admin

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! Empty Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS!

Post  DimeRhyme Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Hello all you Players who want one of our Ranked slots!
    In order to apply you MUST follow the format below.
    Hope you make it!
    -DR king

The Format-

Age-
    Minecraft Username-
    Time Played MC-
    Mic- yes/no
    About Yourself in MC-
    Reason YOU should be Ranked-

Last edited by DimeRhyme on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Fatpower

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! Empty Re: Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS!

Post  Fatpower Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Age-12
    Minecraft Username-Fatpowers
    Time played MC-7months
    Mic-Yes
    About myself in MC- Im a hard worker and i play tons i can build may thing and im a artisan Piston user
    Reason i should be an Admin-its easier to spawn items im a loyal kid and i only kick when players grief and ban afteri kick 5 times sunny
    DimeRhyme
    DimeRhyme
    Admin

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! Empty Re: Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS!

Post  DimeRhyme Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:20 pm

You are accepted.
    You are now whitelisted
    CodyFlys

Post  CodyFlys Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Age- 18
    Minecraft Username- TheRealCodyflys
    Time Played MC- since it came out.
    Mic- yes/no- Yes.
    About Yourself in MC-im a great designer,builder nice person friendly and funny,and im up for anything in minecraft.
    Reason YOU should be Admin- ive ran my own server for 2 years, ive been admin,mod,whitelist team on alot of past servers.
    i can stay on one project for along time in tell its done. i dont abuse powers. i am mature but i have a sense of humor i know all the basic commands for world edit,world guard,basic ban/mute commands. i know all the commands and if there are some i dont know i can easly learn em, im a fast typer and mostly correct spelling (mostly) lol, im a fast thinker and can take control of a fight/arguement i would love to chat on skype: CStitches < thats my skype add me. teamspeak? give me the info and all come into the room on there to. i think im a perfect person to be a admin. also im available 24 hours a day. witch is extremly usefull to any server.
    thanks~Cody
    DimeRhyme
    DimeRhyme
    Admin

Post  DimeRhyme Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:31 pm

CodyFlys wrote:Age- 18
    Minecraft Username- TheRealCodyflys
    Time Played MC- since it came out.
    Mic- yes/no- Yes.
    About Yourself in MC-im a great designer,builder nice person friendly and funny,and im up for anything in minecraft.
    Reason YOU should be Admin- ive ran my own server for 2 years, ive been admin,mod,whitelist team on alot of past servers.
    i can stay on one project for along time in tell its done. i dont abuse powers. i am mature but i have a sense of humor i know all the basic commands for world edit,world guard,basic ban/mute commands. i know all the commands and if there are some i dont know i can easly learn em, im a fast typer and mostly correct spelling (mostly) lol, im a fast thinker and can take control of a fight/arguement i would love to chat on skype: CStitches < thats my skype add me. teamspeak? give me the info and all come into the room on there to. i think im a perfect person to be a admin. also im available 24 hours a day. witch is extremly usefull to any server.
    thanks~Cody

YOU ARE ACCEPTED
    Nate

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! Empty Admin Form

Post  Nate Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Age- 12
    Minecraft Username- drnatedogg
    Time Played MC- 1 year
    Mic- No, but if i really need to use skype I have an account
    About Yourself in MC- I am a nice person who loves cave exploring and helping people out. I have created clans before, so I know how to do that, and Im English Smile
    Reason YOU should be Admin- Ive been an op on a server and did my job perfectly, I am pretty good at building and I dont give up and love long projects, i built a giant tree in 5 days. I kind of now the commands but will need refreshing, it might be easier if you make me Mod but ill try for admin.
    LewisC

Post  LewisC Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Age- 14
    Minecraft Username-cybertooth
    Time Played MC-Half a year
    Mic- yes
    About Yourself in MC- Loves to build, kill mobs, farm, fish, all sorts.
    Reason YOU should be Admin- I am very generouse but not too generouse. Can be strict sometimes and can be very helpful.
    LewisC123

Post  LewisC123 Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Age- 14
    Minecraft Username- cybertooth
    Time Played MC- 1/2 year
    Mic- yes
    About Yourself in MC- I build alot and kill mobs, im very sensitive in my creations and know what its like to be griefed.
    Reason YOU should be Admin- I have a great sense of humor and love to build epic projects, i had my own server and have ran it off my own computer and know all world guard commands such as // - super pickaxe etc. I am kind to other players and I get on well with them. I live in a rough area of england so I can take insults.
    LewisC123

Post  LewisC123 Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:02 pm

LewisC wrote:Age- 14
    Minecraft Username-cybertooth
    Time Played MC-Half a year
    Mic- yes
    About Yourself in MC- Loves to build, kill mobs, farm, fish, all sorts.
    Reason YOU should be Admin- I am very generouse but not too generouse. Can be strict sometimes and can be very helpful.
    Ignore this one
    MightyMackinac

Post  MightyMackinac Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Age- 21
    Minecraft Username- MightyMackinac
    Time Played MC- 1 Year
    Mic- yes
    About Yourself in MC- Built several large structures including a Menger Sponge, large fortress, and several pixelart creations
    Reason YOU should be Admin- I was the owner and admin of the MightyCraft server for 8 months. I know how to administer and how to treat people courteously.
    matt

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! Empty Admin

Post  matt Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Age-15
    Minecraft Username- mattjackson4444
    Time Played MC- since alpha, about 1 year and a half
    Mic- yes/no Yes
    About Yourself in MC- Avid mine crafter and enthusiast. I like to craft giant boats, castles, and fancy cities. I also like to help other people build
    Reason YOU should be Admin- Well I am experienced and I like helping other people out. I play mine craft almost everyday. I have owned servers before, and have been an admin on other servers.
    DimeRhyme
    DimeRhyme
    Admin

Post  DimeRhyme Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 pm

matt wrote:Age-15
    Minecraft Username- mattjackson4444
    Time Played MC- since alpha, about 1 year and a half
    Mic- yes/no Yes
    About Yourself in MC- Avid mine crafter and enthusiast. I like to craft giant boats, castles, and fancy cities. I also like to help other people build
    Reason YOU should be Admin- Well I am experienced and I like helping other people out. I play mine craft almost everyday. I have owned servers before, and have been an admin on other servers.

We have Reached our max, but I may take one more.
    Reply with your e-mail if you are still interested.
    Nate

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! Empty Admin

Post  Nate Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Well can I still be white-listed and maybe op. Username is: drnatedogg
    DimeRhyme
    DimeRhyme
    Admin

Post  DimeRhyme Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Nate wrote:Well can I still be white-listed and maybe op. Username is: drnatedogg
    Possibly but you won't be able to build/destroy
    MewMew

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! Empty I would like to be an admin plz!

Post  MewMew Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Age- 12
    Minecraft Username- MewMewGirl
    Time Played MC- About a year
    Mic- yes but I am possibly [ Crying or Very sad sadly ] not allowed to use it.
    About Yourself in MC- I love MC and I play it everyday. I am very experienced.
    Reason YOU should be Admin- I feel like I should be an admin because I am experienced and i'd love to help out! Very Happy
    Thank you for looking at this and I would appreciate it if you would let me join. Surprised Smile Cool Very Happy
    warriortoast81

Post  warriortoast81 Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:08 pm

Age-15
    Minecraft Username-mailingmeat
    Time Played MC-since alpha so about 2 years
    Mic- yes/no- yes
    About Yourself in MC- i hate griefing with a passion
    Reason YOU should be Admin- i know a lot of commands with your plugins, i could always learn more, ive been admin before, ive owned my own server so i could help you if you ever needed it, i love minecraft, i play everyday, i could always help the people in your server, and i never ban people for no reason.
    DimeRhyme
    DimeRhyme
    Admin

Post  DimeRhyme Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:08 pm

warriortoast81 wrote:Age-15
    Minecraft Username-mailingmeat
    Time Played MC-since alpha so about 2 years
    Mic- yes/no- yes
    About Yourself in MC- i hate griefing with a passion
    Reason YOU should be Admin- i know a lot of commands with your plugins, i could always learn more, ive been admin before, ive owned my own server so i could help you if you ever needed it, i love minecraft, i play everyday, i could always help the people in your server, and i never ban people for no reason.

You Are now Admin!
    Help People who You Can
    flakmer

Post  flakmer Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:23 pm

Age-17
    Minecraft Username- flakmer
    Time Played MC-since alpha
    Mic- yes/no- no
    About Yourself in MC- i hate it when people grief and i help out people when they need it
    Reason YOU should be Admin- i help people when they need it i usually dont get pissed off and i know alot about minecraft including the plugins that you have on the server
    linkcap

Post  linkcap Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Age-14
    Minecraft Username-
    Time Played MC-8months
    Mic- yes
    About Yourself in MC- love to build i get hungry fast and am very helpful

Reason YOU should be Admin-i want to be able to help others and answer anyquestion that they might have Very Happy
    mesh3lking

Post  mesh3lking Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Age-13
    Minecarft Username-mesh3lking
    Times played MC-about 10 11 months,since alpha
    Mic-yes
    i really hate it when people grief and mostly whine about when there dead
    i also hate it when people ask for moderaters or ask for admin i help people when there pissed of on something or help them build or help them stay and grow the community help them build and all that good stuff i know how to make lots of mods and plugins for minecarft i do minecarft videos i will start to do about all ur servers and how the community has to grow thers more..... see u later Smile
    chocolateboy567

Post  chocolateboy567 Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Age- 15
    Minecraft Username- chocolateboy567
    Time Played MC- been playing since 1.7.3
    Mic- yes
    About Yourself in MC- i play a lot, dont know if im good at building or not, other people can judge if i am, i dont grief or steal.
    Reason YOU should be Ranked-because i will spend more time in the server helping out and building
    darley14

Post  darley14 Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:51 pm

age-14
    minecraft name-ReeCeboy_14
    time played mc-about 3 months
    mic -no
    about yourself in minecraft- well i am a good builder and am a good learner and i am brill will people
    reason YOU should be admin-i am a good builder and like i said im good will other people and helping other people
    falconee

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! Empty rank application

Post  falconee Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Age- 13
    Minecraft Username- falconeevee
    Time Played MC- 1 year
    Mic- yes
    About Yourself in MC- friendly and helpfull
    Reason YOU should be Ranked- i want to be one of the great community of orioncraft! Very Happy
    w33n33s

Post  w33n33s Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Age-15
    Minecraft Username-w33n33s
    Time Played MC-1.5years
    Mic- yes/no:yes
    About Yourself in MC-has made multiple buildings/mods posted on planetminecraft.com
    Reason YOU should be Ranked-I am not part of any other servers and want to be part of this one
    Ranger30

Application Format - MUST FOLLOW THIS! Empty App.

Post  Ranger30 Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Age- 23
    Minecraft Username- Ranger309
    Time Played MC- Little over a year
    Mic- yes. Not a big talker.
    About Yourself in MC- Pretty laid back. Just build little forts and keep to myself.
    Reason YOU should be Ranked- Just looking for a laid back place for me and my friends to build together and do so hassle free.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:13 am